All apps (free & commercial) are published on this public repo on Github and I will mention a few here, in this article.
#1 Generated JAMstack Apps
More than 40 apps with the design provided by well-known web agencies:
- Free Apps (MIT license) - Argon Design, Material Kit, Now UI, Paper Kit
- Free (CCA 3.0 License, preserve the footer) - Fractal, Landed, BigPicture
#2 Generated Flask Apps
All apps (free & commercial) are using the same underline boilerplate enhanced with SQLite database, ORM, Authentication, helpers and basic tooling (static export via Flask-Frozen and FTP deploy script)
- Free Apps (MIT License) - Paper Kit, FlaskPlay
- Free Apps (CCA 3.0 License - preserve the footer) - Phantom, SolidState
#3 Generated Admin Dashboards
All admin dashboards are coded in Flask Microframework with SQLite database, authentication ORM and basic tooling - full list here
- Flask Dashboard Argon - MIT License
- Flask Dashboard Material - MIT License
- Flask Dashboard NowUi - MIT License
- Full-Stack - two tier architecture with Vue, React frontend - MIT License
- Nodejs, Laravel and Flask boilerplate code - MIT License
I decided to build an automation workflow, based on my freelancing experience from the last two years, mostly based on the feedback and clients requirements:
- The clients constantly require a variety of designs to choose from
- Apps should be delivered in modern technologies
- Legacy apps migration to newer technologies using low budgets
To solve all those problems and challenges I've built a semi-automated workflow:
- Extract components for various template engines (Jinja2, PUG, Blade) from flat HTML files using an HTML parser
- Inject the processed design into existing boilerplate code: Laravel, Nodejs, JAMstack, Flask
- Execute automatically a minimum set of tests
- Enhance the HTML parser to convert legacy HTML design to Vue, React, Angular themes
- Generate themes for modern frameworks (GatsbyJS, Gridsome, HUGO) starting from a Bootstrap based design
- Design migrations from legacy CSS frameworks (Bootstrap) to Bulma and Tailwind.
- Add more boilerplates to be used in the pipeline: Django, Fastify .. you name it.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.