This is the billion-dollar question. We at SlashData are in a pursuit to answer it for you through our Developer Program Leaders survey, so you can use our data to make the best decisions. Our 2020 edition is a new chance for developer programs leaders to be part of a global community who shares experiences and best practices on getting the highest Return on Investment from your developer programs.
This short survey (8-10 minutes) addresses topics like the following:
- FTE headcount for your developer marketing, developer relations, and developer tooling activities.
- Budget for developer marketing, developer relations, and developer tooling activities.
- Gain you estimate that an additional onboarded developer brings to your organisation over their lifetime.
- The way you justify the budget for your developer program to upper management?
And once you have completed it, you will get:
- Access to data showing how developers learn how to code. How many learn while on the job?
- In a draw to win one of 10 copies of our “Developer Marketing & Relations: Essential Guide” 2nd Edition book.
Can we count you in?
Note: Your feedback will be treated with absolute confidentiality.