The team around Ellen Chisa and Paul Biggar have just released new info about their complete programming environment called Darklang. It is according to their statements programming language, IDE, toolchain, infrastructure, database, ... and will make programming much much simpler, by the factor of 100!
They have also released two new videos that can be found on the original post on medium (see below):
1) Ellen shows what you can do with Darklang in 10 minutes
2) Paul talks about the philosophy of Dark
There are currently three demo projects built with Dark:
- Altitude https://usealtitude.com/
- Tokimeko Unfollow https://tokimeki-unfollow.glitch.me/
- Birb https://www.hellobirb.com/
The full post of Ellen can be found at https://medium.com/darklang/unveiling-dark-e0be6f1e0b06
I am super excited about Dark und can't wait to get more information. Is this a revolution in programming? What do you think?