blockchain developer is a developer that takes care of optimizing and developing blockchain-related dApps, smart contracts, protocols, and architecture.
It is a responsible position which requires attention to detail, knowledge, and ability to overcome challenges.
- The core blockchain developers are responsible for architecture development.
- Blockchain Software Developer works differently. His role is to develop and implement the blockchain using the designs created by the core blockchain developers.
- Understanding blockchain architecture
- Data Structures
- Smart contract development
- Basic understanding of cryptography
Finally , let’s dive into the steps to become a blockchain developer.
- Learn about what is decentralization, the use of consensus, also dive deep into cryptography. L
- Lastly, you should learn about the blockchain ecosystem.
- Enterprise blockchain platforms
- Blockchain as a Service(BaaS) such as Hyperledger, quorum, Corda and Ethereum Enterprise
- Learn about popular dApps.
- With basics complete, now you need to get familiar with real-world implementation.
- To get started, start by working through basic cryptocurrency, you will be able to appreciate what blockchain has to offer.
- Remember, cryptocurrency is just one use-case of blockchain. It is the first use-case of blockchain.
- By going through the whole process, you can understand how cryptocurrency, one of the most significant use-cases of blockchain works.
it is now time to dive deep into coding.
For beginners, I would learning Solidity. It will help you create and developer dApps and smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain.
- Create a simple block
- Create a blockchain out of it
- Understand what is genesis block and implement it
- Adds the blocks to the blockchain
- Validate the chain
- Use it by doing test runs.
If you do everything correct, you will have a basic
A smart contract is also one of the vital blockchain concepts that you need to learn.
- You can use it to automate or add functionality to your dApps.
Keep reading blockchain-related content. Many websites offer high-qualíty, blockchain content. I recommend checking out BlockGeeks and **101Blockchains.com.**
There is no end to learn!