Deno has future because of it’s growing community and also it has so many features that node is lacking and also it is so much secure and better run time than node.
Although Deno is future proof but node has so much bigger community than any other platform and also if you find yourself stuck you can easily find solution.
- Have to give permission for accessing files read and write , net , hrtime , etc.
- Importing modules is completely change and now you can import from url and file sitting on CDN
- No-Package Manager / No-Modules Folder. All the modules fetch from URL cache under Deno and you don’t need to worry about that
- Don’t worry about different setup for typescript it’s just works out of the box.
- Deno has different built in APIs than node because all of async calls end up in some sort of promise.