This is my first tries to develop applications using the Laravel framework. As for beginner, I just refer to the official Laravel Website. Just for general information :
- Laravel is the PHP framework,
- a web application framework,
- developed 2011 by Taylor Otwell.
The 3 Easy Steps is
- Step 1: Install PHP for Windows 10
- Step 2: Install Composer (A Dependency Manager for PHP)
- Step 3: Install Laravel
- Download PHP from php.net. For Windows please download PHP 7.4.11 Current Stable.
- After complete download, unzip the file into your computer.
- Edit the System Environment Variables in your computer. Just add a new path for PHP environments. Type or browse
- To refreshing environment variables from the registry in cmd.exe, type
- Open cmd.exe and to test your PHP in your environments. Type
- Download the Composer installation file
- After complete. Open cmd.exe and to test your Composer in your environments. Type
- Download the Laravel installer using Composer
- Open cmd.exe and type
composer global require laravel/installerand press enter.
- After complete installed. You can use laravel new command and create a fresh Laravel installation in the directory you specify
laravel new blog
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog
Getting Started With Laravel Jetstream