- Also known as Object Storage & is similar to your computer storage (like local disk D:) but virtually.
- In this storage, you can store all of your data (pics, videos and documents , files).
- 99.99% availability
- 99.999999999% (11x9) durability
- Storage : 0 bytes to 5 terabytes
- Tiered Storage Available
- Lifecycle Management
- Secure your data using Access Control Lists and Bucket Policies.
- Open the Amazon S3 console
- Choose Create bucket.
- Enter Bucket name, Start with a lowercase letter or number.
- In Region, choose the AWS Region where you want the bucket to reside.
- ACLs enabled
- You can Enable versioning
Choose Create bucket.
Now You Have Successfully Created a S3 Bucket.
Inside that bucket you can add upload any file.
- Click on add file , browse and select it.
- Make Url public .
- Copy and paste that public Url in browser[Publicly accessible].
- Search for IAM.
- Go to users.
- Add User
Now select attach existing policies and search for s3 full access
- Next tag
- Create user.
- Now click on download.csv file and copy access and secreat keys.
One such way is to download a Tntdrive.
-Write account name , select account type Amazon S3 & paste access and secreat keys.
- Click on add new account
- Add new mapped drive
- Amazon s3 bucket - browse and select the IAM user you created.
- Add new drive
- click on open
- Network drive successfully created on your local disk