Aptitude exam is a mock test website for MCQs based questions mainly inspired by the MCQ exams held in colleges.
All information is served by a private API I developed. (Links can be found at the end of the post)
- has a login option where students can log in with their id and password.
- after logging in, the student is asked what category does he want to give the exam in.
- the request for MCQs is sent to the API which returns a JSON object.
- this JSON is parsed to be shown one at a time in the main exam region.
- A timer is started after which the exam will auto-submit.
- MCQ question and the options are displayed. The selected option turns green.
- Questions can be marked for review.
- An overview button shows all question numbers and gives details as to if they're answered and if they're marked for review.
- On submitting, your result is calculated with answers to all questions with explanations.
- also on submitting, your result is sent to the server to be stored in the file.
I developed this mock test website mainly to get my hands dirty with React.js and web development in general.
Website is live on - https://aptitude-exam.web.app/
You can find a video showing the flow of the website on LinkedIn