- Be a Cloudnative - allocate about 6months to a year to be good in this area -- it is not just about dockerizing your apps, https://thenewstack.io/10-key-attributes-of-cloud-native-applications/
- Be Functional - start writing FP, pick one: Clojure, Elixir, ReasonML, F#
- Strive for Progressive Delivery - this is not new but makes more sense than ever in 2020, https://thenewstack.io/the-rise-of-progressive-delivery-for-systems-resilience/
- Figure out Blockchain and Web Monetization - the progress in this area is crazy, start here https://webmonetization.org/
- Decentralized application dev -- it getting bigger, check out this easy tutorial, https://hackernoon.com/tutorial-build-a-versioning-system-on-ipfs-77lvx2geh
- Master VSCode -- Vim plugin!
- SQL Trees - will make you smarter https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/8355/Trees-in-SQL-databases
- AWS -- you just couldn't avoid this, start small -- deploy something to ECS.
- Machine Learning -- don't delay, allocate around 6 months for this, https://course.fast.ai
- Get good at Shell (Bash) programming -- shell scripting is very powerful and easy, see this web server in shell
- Zettelkasten method, be good at learning- https://www.seanlawson.net/2018/02/use-zettelkasten-method-scientific-note-taking/
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Top comments (0)