Kali 2019.4 Version
Its really a great news to hear that the fourth and final release of 2019 i.e; Kali 2019.4, which is available in market to download immediately. Kali 2019.4 includes many of the exiting features and new updates, let us discuss about that updates.
• It contains a new default desktop environment.
• It consists of New GTK3 theme.
• It also introduced a new feature named “Kali Undercover” mode.
• A new home for Kali Documentation and is Git powered now.
• It also has a feature of public packaging which means getting our tools into Kali.
• The next feature is Kali NetHunter Kex which means that Full Kali Desktop on Android.
• It also has a feature of BTRFS during setup.
• It also has the feature of Added PowerShell.
• Its kernel is upgraded to the version 5.3.9.
• It also has the feature of normal bugs fixes and updates.
Now, let us discuss some of the features in detail.
As we all know that the environment changes day by day, so they thought they would take a side step and do something for fun to all people. A person named Robert, who leads the penetration testing team of development of Kali, he is suggested about the Kali theme that looks like Windows as a casual view, they have created the Kali Undercover theme.
Let us assume that we are work in a public place, hacking away, and we might not want the distinctive Kali Dragon for everyone to see and wonder what if it is we who are doing. So, they made a little script that will change our Kali theme to look like a default Windows installation. That's the way by which we can work a bit more incognito. If after we are done and in a more private place, run that script again and we will switch back to our Kali theme. Its like a magic for us. If you want to know how to use kali linux then you can read some post on Hacking Blogs