Are you looking for a more efficient and organized way to handle applicant information? The CV Schema Proposal may be just what you need. This JSON format provides a standardized representation of professional history and skills, with properties including contact, education, skills, experience, certifications, and projects. By adhering to established standards and data types, this schema is easy to implement and adapt to different languages and cultures. Enjoy benefits such as uniformity, simplicity, extensibility, adaptability, and efficiency. Join us in exploring the potential of the CV Schema Proposal for a more streamlined hiring process.
The CV Schema is a JSON format for representing applicant information. It's easy to implement and adaptable to different languages and cultures. Benefits include uniformity, simplicity, extensibility, adaptability, and efficiency.
CV Schema Proposal
The CV Schema Proposal is a standardized format for representing applicant information in JSON. This schema is designed to address the requirements of most common applicant's information, providing a comprehensive and uniform representation of a person's professional history and skills.
The schema is defined using the JSON Schema Draft 7 specification and includes the following properties:
- languageCode: A string representing the language used in the CV.
- imageLink: A string representing the URL of the applicant's profile picture.
- name: A string representing the full name of the applicant.
- title: A string representing a brief title describing the applicant's professional expertise.
- contact: An object representing the applicant's contact information.
- education: An array of objects representing the applicant's educational history.
- languages: An array of objects representing the languages spoken by the applicant and their proficiency levels.
- skills: An array…