Hello, I am a passionate programmer. I was introduced to programming when I was 13, via a google search on "How To Make Games".
Since then I have always wanted to get good at programming. I found unity3D Game Engine as a result of that google search. Which lead me to the path of learning C#.
Analyzing My Progress After 2 Years
After 2 Years into unity and C#, I realized that I am not good at programming and I cannot code without the help of tutorials, So that was the point in my life where I felt I am doing something wrong.
And then I started to research more about C# and found out that the C# I am learning in unity is just a framework and the real C# is something different. And C# can be used to build other stuff too(How silly of me).
Road To Learning Programming Languages Properly
Now was the time that I start learning programming properly. I decided to get started with learning the easiest languages Html and CSS(I know they are not real programming languages).
Something Amazing Happened
I was able to learn HTML in just 1 day and CSS in the next day. And I build my own site on the third day.
Fortunately it was not by luck or any extraordinary IQ level But It was possible through a strategy I created and followed.
So the strategy is pretty simple but not easy. You have to follow these steps to learn any programming language fast.
- Take pen and paper.
- Open up a full course on YouTube.
- Take notes by writing syntax on one side and its purpose on the other side.
- Take note of definitions so you can explain to someone else or just understand the use of syntax better.
- Practice each syntax and try to do something on your own with that syntax practically on the computer.
- Watch the whole 2–4 hour course like an eccentric and follow all 5 steps.
- Close the tutorial and relax.
- Sleep nice.
- Wake up and revise each syntax from the notes.
- Build something exciting.
- Start learning another language or just build projects. You are good to go. Believe it or not but I did it and since then I never forgot the syntax of HTML or CSS. Later I learned Python and then my journey never stopped. I would love to listen to your story of learning your first programming language.
Hire me: https://www.fiverr.com/saifullah02 (For web development Purposes)
My New Blog: saifullahusmani.com
Follow me here: https://dev.to/saifullahusmani
YouTube: http://bit.ly/saifullahusmani (Programming Tutorials Coming Soon).
Top comments (0)