Angular 12, a planned upgrade to Google’s popular TypeScript-based web framework, has moved into a beta stage, with a preliminary release now available.
Some of the features in the beta include:
- Implementing the
- For forms, min and max validators are being introduced.
- Exporting of a list of HTTP status codes.
- Addition of a feature to the Angular Language Service that enables accessing the locations for components that use a template file.
- The addition of diagnostics to suggest turning on strictTemplates, providing a way for the language server to retrieve compiler options diagnostics.
- A patch adding an API to retrieve the template type check block for a template, if any, at a file location, and selection of the TS node in the TCB corresponding to the template node at which the request for a TCB was made. This will help with debugging.
- The addition of command for getting components for a template file, for the language service.
A full list of changes can be found on GitHub.