Before i began to write this post there were a bunch of questions that i asked myself -
Am i asking a question to get helped/advised on or am i answering this question to the people who are in the situation of exactly as me ?
Do i even have anything to answer or write, If yes then what are they, if not then what are things i should do to begin with ?
Is this anywhere relevant or anyone ?
Well a lot more ... (and i successfully answered all of them)
And then i came across my notion and then what i see in my "Things to complete" list was quite amazing for me (I will share some of the relevant ones with you guys) -
- What this actually means is how do i learn journaling which makes my activities and tasks more productive and interesting, Honestly i am a lazy goose (quite embarrassing) but i had to make the time which i had more productive and start making value out of it, It's been almost 2 weeks since i am free and i did nothing except laying on the couch and watch naruto so I had an idea of building a routine or a timely schedule which makes my time be worth on the things i spend and be valuable but soon i realised to build a routine or a schedule i have to first figure out what am i going to do ? What is my Ultimate goal ? then i listed down few activities and few concepts on which i had to sharpen my skills on and then make projects out of it, So i went back to YouTube and started watching "Ali Abdaal" who's an amazing content creator whom i follow and he's just amazing, Like later i started Journaling.
- I started learning git as it was one of the major skills to be developed, as you all are aware that it just makes things easy and rollback i had been just thinking of it later i followed "Code with Harry" Git and Git-hub's playlist and now i can perform quite good commands on git, like initializing a repo, pull and push, gitignore, commit, what is the life cycle of repo and quite many things.
- I just googled is it worth learning french cause since a very long time i wanted to speak french and i get to see that "French is the second most useful language in the world for business" Then i didn't look back and straight away headed up to "Duolingo" and started learning French.
- Exercising makes body flexible and keeps active and calisthenics caught my attention and then i started practicing and don't let myself go 2 days without practising (Consistent), Meditation - Well exercising and meditation should be kept separate but what i think is Exercise to the brain is same as important as exercising the body.
- Being a teenager it is very important to start taking decisions regarding how much i spend, i save and i invest. So currently working on managing my personal finances and investment, Time management is another big challenge to be dealt with cause once the money lost could be earned back but not time so i try to make my time be spend on the things/activities that are worth doing one small trick i found out was to fix a time(deadline) for specific task/activity so that i don't spend huge amount of time on little tasks.
- Well back when java used to be a subject in my syllabus it limited the knowledge of java till OOPs but now i wanna relearn it and start making projects especially with my Full-Stack Java web development.
- There are alot of courses and bootcamps but it is very hard to pick one with the mindset of choosing the best one and ending up with nothing cause being already tired of choosing the right one and sticking on to it, So what i'm gonna do is pick any random course which has good ratings and then just start off with it.
- Well this is the time when i start learning how to type faster, on an average a person types 30-40 words per minute which is quite amazing and which is a very good skill to have, I believe that we should work on these skills if in case we have no idea what has to be done cause when we would have an idea/solution then not to waste much time on execution and make it happen, since past 1 ½ year i used to used "typeracer" and then i continued with "keybr" which is literally amazing to learn on, right now i can type 25-30 wpm without actually looking at the keyboard !
P.s - I have many more to write but i'm out of time and in case anyone who's interested to knowing more like this do let me know in the comments i'll surely try to answer it, I realised that the first best time to start with things were a long time before but the second best time to start doing things and taking step up is now, So give your best and just be consistent i wish everyone good health and happiness !