When coding anything up from a blueprint to a complete product, you may use a number of tools to help you boost your productivity.
- IDE (Intellij IDEA, Pycharm)
- Code Editors (Vscode)
- Terminal and terminal emutalors (Zsh, tilix)
- OS (Ubuntu budgie)
- API tester (postman)
- Project management application (Trello)
- Version control (git)
- Package managers (npm,yarn, pip, apt)
- CI/CD (Jenkins,circleci)
- Automatic dependency management (renovatebot)
- Online version control (Github and Gitlab)
- Conterization (docker, docker-compose)
Thanks a million for your comments!