Create React apps using Clean Architecture with no build configuration.
It's like create-react-app, but more efficient and easier to scale. The purpose is to help improve time during development.
- User Guide – How to develop apps bootstrapped with Clean React App.
Clean React App works on macOS, Windows, and Linux.
If something doesn’t work, please file an issue.
npx @rubemfsv/clean-react-app my-app cd my-app npm start or npm run dev
Done. Everything is set up and ready to run.
This boilerplate contains the following settings:
- Local storage adapter;
- Axios as HTTP Client;
- Webpack configured for development and production environments;
- Basic end-to-end test settings with Cypress;
- Unit tests with Jest;
- Husky with pre-push to run unit tests;
- Authentication with validations;
- Validation layer for reuse of validations;
- Some hooks to help with API calls and form submissions;
- Private route configured;
- Three pages to help improve productivity:
- Login page
- Sign up page