I'd love to hear from the community what you all do to ensure that changes you make will actually improve the user experience.
I'm especially curious about:
- if you don't do A/B testing, why not?
- is your development a data-driven process?
- do you use a server or client-side A/B testing tool?
- what are the metrics you look at to decide whether the experiment was a success?
- how does A/B testing help you understand the cause and effect of changes to your website?
I plan to write another post about web performance and how A/B testing helps tie improvements to the UX metrics back to specific optimizations. Your responses would be helpful context for me!