Do you have a habit of spending long amount of time on a website? Do you want to reduce the amount of time you spend on a website without blocking it completely?
If the answer to above questions is a YES, then we might have a solution that might help you in this situation.
“Insert Script Rule” to the rescue
This can be achieved by taking advantage of the Requestly Insert Script Rule. Here are the steps to do so:
- Install Requestly (https://requestly.io/#download-now).
- Import the Rule by clicking on this link and then click on Import List Button.
- Change the URL to the site you want to block.
- Add the time durations during which you want to unblock and enjoy the site.
- Add start_time in 's' and end_time in 'e'. - Time duration need to be in format "HH:MM:SS". - You can add multiple time durations too.
- Click Save Rule and you are ready to go.
What we do at Requestly
- Requestly lets you supercharge your web development by allowing you to setup redirects, modify headers, switch hosts, insert user scripts, cancel requests and much more.
- We are in the process of building our desktop app which lets you intercept request of desktop apps like Spotify, Postman, Slack etc. You can try the beta version from here.
Top comments (0)