Having control over the headers in every request that passes through your browser can be a great power to have. You can test sites in production, delete referer headers to minimize online tracking, test the CSRF implementation on a target while pentesting and so on, the list is endless. With Requestly, you can do all this in a few simple steps.
- Create a modify headers rule in requestly. Give it a suitable name and description.
- Select if you want to modify the request header or the response header
- Select the action that you want to do. Do you want to add a new header, modify an existing one or delete a header from all matching requests/responses
- Enter the header name and its value
- Specify when this rule should be applied. You can match requests/responses based on URL, hostname, or path. You can also use regex if you want