I was inspired by the post about vscode setups, so I decided to create this one.
I would love to see what the vim users of the DEV community use the most from color schemes, plugins, workflows, etc.
Check out the dotfiles. (Use as a reference only, it is not yet documented ☹️)
Check out cocopon's work!
I don't use many plugins, but 3 are vital right now to my workflow:
- Fuzzy find a file by its name
- Search for text in all files
- Quickly switch between open vim buffers
- autocompletion for many languages through extensions
- Resolve conflicts
- Stage changes line by line
Share your own! 🚀