Over the last few years, I have noticed an enormous change in the learning and training landscape. There has been an explosive growth in video courses. There are more books than ever, and more and more people decide to go for self-publishing instead of working with traditional publishers.
As someone that works on learning/training content, I would like to know what the community thinks about the offering these days? I would love to hear your opinion about questions such as:
- What is your overall feeling about the current learning/training offering?
- Does the current learning/training offering cover your personal learning goals and needs? If not, why not?
- Do you ever pay for learning/training content?
- What is your favorite learning platform and why?
- You can find courses about a given technology for as little as 10 EUR and as much as 400 EUR. What makes you go for one or the other?
- Did you ever regret paying for a video course or book? Why?
- What do you like and dislike the most about video courses? What about books?
- Do you feel that the learning/training market is oversaturated or undersaturated?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!