Hey everyone. I would like to get everyone's replies to these two questions. For me personally, I find it difficult to do tedious or brain-intensive tasks after 2:30pm in my typical 9 to 5.
When this time hits, I switch gears and place my remaining energy on:
- organizing my files and folders
- learning some more JS, Vue, Git/VIM/bash commands
- listening to some professional development courses
- making sure that I didn't miss any important emails
- looking at my meeting notes for once
- actually standing up and getting some water as I proceed to shoot the wind with some coworkers
That about covers it. With that said, let's see what works for you!