81: Evan Bacon on Expo and the Future of "Build Once; Run Anywhere"
Today we chat with Evan Bacon about Expo and delivering on the illusive promise of "write once. run anywhere."
For the month of february, we're chatting exclusively with Reactathon speakers. You can hear more from Evan on the topic of using Expo for universal React development this march. Reactathon is a top React conference in the heart of San Francisco. Evan and I will be there, having a good time and happy to chat with you. Get a ticket at reactathon.com.
- Life Size Lego Thor Build!
- Expo — The fastest way to build an app
- James Ide
- Brent Vatne
- React Native
- Software Mansion
- React Native for Web by icolas Gallagher
- microsoft/react-native-windows — A framework for building native Windows apps with React
- Introducing Twitter Lite on the Twitter engineering blog
- Animated (React Native)
- Expo Crossy Road source and site
- Expogram source and site
- Expo on Twitter