70: Andrew Clark on Concurrent Mode
Today we kick off our first of 6 React Conf interviews.
We start with Andrew Clark to learn what this React Conf 2019 means for us — our libraries and apps. He's a core team member who cut his React teeth on the fiber re-write and he's been deep in Concurrent React for 3 years.
We chat about future features, prerelease channels, and how Suspense is preparing the way for others to bring cooperative concurrency to their libraries, applications, and frameworks.
- 6: Async React with Andrew Clark — Andrew on React Podcast in 2018
- 27: React Today and Tomorrow with the React Core Team — Our interview with the React Core team in 2018
- Sebastian Markbåge — React Core Team Lead
- React Fiber rewrite
- React 16 APIs
- Preparing for the Future with React Prereleases — on the React Blog
- Introducing Concurrent Mode (Experimental) — docs on Concurrent Mode
- Concurrent Mode API Reference
- Andrew Clark: React Suspense — at Zeit Day 2018
- Building The New Facebook With React and Relay | Ashley Watkins — Introduction to Progressive and Selective Hydration at Facebook
- Data Fetching With Suspense In Relay | Joe Savona — Progressive and Selective Hydration at Facebook using Relay
G2i is a hiring platform for remote developers devoted exclusively to React and React Native. Check out G2i at G2i.co and get matched with React & React Native roles that are fully remote at companies who are serious about quality engineering.
G2i: We Vet, You Get Hired, It's that Simple.
Clubhouse is project management that brings everyone, on every team, together. They've made all core features completely free for teams with up to 10 users. React Podcast listeners get 2 months free on any paid plan. Get your project back on track at clubhouse.io/react.