I am participating in the CodeNewbie Challenge for 2018 and I would like some feedback on my potential blog topics, for the first mission. Here are the top five ideas I have come up with:
- Explain: Neural Network Building Blocks - A blog explaining components of neural network architecture(logistic functions, loss functions, artificial neurons).
- Tutorial: Classifying Handwritten Digits with TensorFlow and MNIST - A tutorial using the MNIST database to train and test a neural network.
- Explain: Google Cloud Functions Hello World - A simple writeup about all the code in a GCF that returns "Helo World!"
- Project: Amazon Lex Recipe Bot - Summary of a chatbot I built, as part of a group, with AWS Lambda and Lex, for a contest.
- Tutorial: Serverless CRUD Web App - A tutorial on making a simple note-keeping app with a serverless back-end.
All feedback is appreciated. Thanks!