I have previously shared my path to building Laminar, a library for building reactive user interfaces with Scala.js:
The video covers:
- Basic structure and examples of Laminar components
- Core ideas and principles behind Laminar
- Benefits and challenges of FRP / observables
- Comparison with React and virtual DOM
- Integration with React and Web Components
Check it out if you're interested in typesafe UI development, are looking for something better or simpler (for a certain definition of the word) than React, or if you're just curious about non-traditional UI architectures.