I hope you’re OK, and I hope you can find the strength to keep pushing forward. This virus may change a lot of things, but it ultimately doesn’t change what you need to do to see the transformation you want.
Here are the resources I mentioned in the video to help you keep going:
- 💌 First things first. Here’s my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Email me if there’s any way I can help you, if you need to get something off your chest, or just if you need a friend. We’re in this together.
- If you’re not sure what to do right now, I recommend these three things for starters:
- 📗 Check out my video on The Obstacle Is the Way. It’s a gentle introduction to stoicism that’s never been more relevant than it is right now.
- 🧘♂🧘♀ Try meditation. It can teach you to disconnect from your brain when it’s filling you full of anxiety and doubt. Waking Up is a great guided meditation system that’s a little pricey, but it has worked better for me than any of the alternatives. Find whatever works best for you and run with it. (P.S. I don’t actually meditate in the lotus position like in the emoji, but who knows? Maybe you will. 😉)
- 💻 Code. 🔄 Every. 🌞 Day. Don’t take a break. Don’t wait for the economy to straighten out. Don’t wait for the virus to blow over. Just keep practicing.