I watched Snowden in 2016. It was the year, I became paranoid. 👻
Introducing 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗕𝗼𝘁! It is a telegram bot that can hide any given text message inside any given image, by manipulating the very pixels of that image (steganography)
• URL changes every 6 hrs, with 130 char long, therefore making it impossible to trace by anyone other than Telegram.
𝘍𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘣, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥.
• It works by creating an ECDSA encryption 🔑🗝key pair, returns you the 🔑public key, to distribute.
• To encrypt, one will have to send your 🔑key along with ✉text and 🖼image.
• The bot will encrypt the text and hide it then it will return the 🖼 encode-image.
• You as a recipient will send the encoded-image to the bot. and it will take your 🗝private key from the 📒database and will send you the hidden ✉text.
PS: Icon is not just eye-candy for otakus. try "/icon" command, within the bot. I bet you will love it. 😉