What are the best ways you've seen to share content with your team, for instance:
- Articles, podcast and videos that you’ve found interesting
- Tips on something related to your job
- Best practices
Personally we use:
- A stack overflow private team, to ask questions and document the answers. That works pretty well!
- We have a #dev-hot-tips channel on slack to share small but useful tips (like how to activate Github dark theme, or sharing a useful IDE plugin)
- We’ve implemented a RFC process to make decisions in a distributed way, and to be able to document them.
- We also have a Github wiki for documentation (currently migrating to Confluence), but this is harder to maintain than stack overflow at the moment.
I'd love to hear your recommendations!