We are excited to announce that community day is returning on May 16th 2022 and will be continuing every Monday for the foreseeable future.
It means we get to spend time with our amazing community, understand how our content is being used and help level up our modules and tools by addressing issues and pull requests.
Community day benefits us as a team too!
- Promotes collaboration and healthy team work ❤️
- Upskills new and existing engineers 👷🏾♀️
- Increases productivity 💯
- Overall increase of team morale 👍
We are here to help you!
- 🕘 We will be available between 9am and 5pm UK time
- 🏢 We hang out on GitHub and our community slack channel
- 📚 We want to help you with issues, pull requests and product related questions
That’s it for now! We are excited to see you all on Monday.
For more information about who we are and what we do in the Content and Tooling team, check out our intro blog post.