In this video of 30 Days of API Testing Challenge, I am going to discuss How to Write Manual Test Cases for API Testing? and common API Bugs.
🚀 Day 24 Task: API Bugs and Test cases for API Testing
🚀 Thread: https://scrolltest.com/api/day24
🚀 All Task List: https://scrolltest.com/api/task
🚀 Watch Full Playlist: https://apitesting.co/30days
- Validate the keys with the Min. and Max range of APIs (e.g maximum and minimum length)
- Keys verification. If we have JSON, XML APIs we should verify it’s that all the keys are coming.
- Have a test case to do XML, JSON Schema validation.
- Verify the Parse the Response data
- Verify the JSON Schema validation, Verify the Field Type,Verify the Mandatory Fields
- Valid Response headers & Negative Testcases response
- Verify that how the APIs error codes handled.
- Verify the response HTTP status code.
- Valid Response payload
- Chaining Request verification.
- Verification of APIs with Data parameters.
- End to End CRUD flows
- Database Integrity Test Cases
- File Upload Testcases
🚀 Master API Testing - https://www.learnapitesting.com