1 How much do developers make on the East Coast?
- Here are some more east coast developer salaries:
District of Columbia: $112,510
New Jersey: $107,640
2 How much do developers make on the West Coast?
- Some of the salaries for developers in the west include:
Washington State: $131,790
3 How much do developers make in the middle states?
- Developers in the middle states can expect a slightly lower average salary than developers on the coasts. For example:
North Dakota: $80,620
South Dakota: $75,000
4 Developer salaries by role
- Software developer salary - average $103,620 each year
- Front-end developer salary - $106,637 a year
- Back-end developer salary - around $122,445
- Full-stack developer salary - $108,089 a year
- Mobile developer salary - $117,644 a year
🚀 I started to share my knowledge on youtube - BhyluCom
and my chennel link is - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtHQ54k0Ya6UXxrLYoLOFQ?sub_confirmation=1