Hello Geeks, In this article, we'll try to understand, what is Dart? and some interesting Features/Facts of Dart.
So, We will divide the line into 3 parts:
The programming language optimized for crafting beautiful user interfaces and high-quality experiences is a Client Optimized Programming Language.
- The reason is that dart can complie at both the Run-Time (JIT) or Ahead-of-time(AOT).
- The difference between JIT and AOT Compilation:
- You can also take a look at Dart versus Node js fastest programs here
Yes, Dart runs on any platform, whether you’re creating a Mobile app, Web app, Command-line script, or Server-side app. Due to Flexible compiler technology Dart code can run depending on your target platform.
- Getting started with dart is very easy.We don't even need to install anything. Directly hit the Dartpad which is an open-source tool that lets you play with the Dart language in any modern browser.
- Second most interesting thing about dart is it is Open Source which means that if you see a bug, you can immediately report it, or fix it yourself.This is something a lot of programming languages lack.
- Dart is easy to scale whether you are working with a small database with 100 records or a large set with 1 million.
- Dart is consistently updating which inturn indicates its active development.
- Dart has its own package manager called Pub
- Dart has built in support for different types of Testing like Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Component Testing.
- The Dart installation comes with a Dart VM as well to run the .dart files from a command-line interface.
Thank you guys, let me know what you think about this article, and Dart. I hope this guide will help you with your learning, and hopefully save your time!