Magento Platform Migration
Many online store owners have started to migrate to Magento 2 platform in recent times. This is because of the various advantages that are provided in the platform.
Usually, there are five significant categories of data that must be transferred from your present store to Magento.
• Catalog data (product descriptions, categories)
• General and personal data (customer accounts, orders, subscriptions, blog posts)
• Back office
• Promotions and merchandising
Things to consider while migrating to Magento 2 platform
Shopify to Magento2 Migration
Advantages of Shopify to Magento 2 Migration
• Powerful security feature
• Tools for up-selling and cross-selling
• User-friendly and SEO-friendly
• Customize designs and functionality
• Many customization possibilities
Prestashop to Magento2 Migration
BigCommerce to Magento2 Migration
WooCommerce to Magento2 Migration
Advantages of WooCommerce to Magento 2 Migration
• Handle big stores
• Layered navigation
• Mobile website with a mobile-friendly interface
• Keep your store updated, healthy and stable
• Enlarge store without decreasing its browsing speed
Zencart to Magento2 Migration
Advantages of Zencart to Magento 2 Migration
• Number of unique and advance features
• Number of designs available
• Ability to support multiple online stores
• Comprehensive filter functionality
• Easy integration of additional modules
These are few advantages that you can get while you migrate your store to Magento2 platform. It is also adviced to do manual migration process than doing a automatic one, since manual migration helps you to make sure that all the data of your store are migrated without any errors.
For more informaion regarding Magento platform, visit here.