Before getting started with the Architecture planning for a Front end development of a project. Things to be sure and Architect the code base accordingly
Here is the checklist to worth looking in to.
** This is the first set of thoughts **
Responsiveness (Web, Mobile etc)
Multi-Browser support (chrome, firefox, safari with versions)
Is IE Support required?
- Feature flagging (A/B testing of a set of features for user groups based on location etc before releasing to all) https://dzone.com/articles/feature-flag-driven-development
- Role-based access
- SEO - Server-side rendering
- PWA - Mobile Web (Offline first, Network first)
- Realtime data sync - Is realtime data syncing is required, in that case, we can think of Web socket or any other approach.
- Security - What are the security measures to be considered
- Accessibility - Accessibility is the practice of making your websites usable by as many people as possible.
- Performance first - https://medium.com/yld-blog/performance-driven-development-c7fc030cc060