Here's my entry for the Netlify Hackathon !
Here's the link to the project PT's CSS Documentation
Recently I was learning about responsive web-designing. So I thought of making something from scratch and with pure vanilla CSS only.
- As it is a documentation page, it's in dark mode.
- Its made with colour-combinations that are good for reading and pleasant to our eyes as well.
- Website is fully responsive and works well on devices of all aspect ratios.
- Used some subtle animations, made using pure CSS.
- Used VantaJS for the Welcome Banner Background Animation.
- Used custom curser, applied a svg icon on the cursor using the CSS
- The script counts the number of elements in the NavBar, and hence animations will be added automatically to a new section in the NavBar.
Do have a look at the project, and comment down your suggestions for the same.
You can connect with me here