- 🚥 Render timelines in three different modes (Horizontal, Vertical, Tree).
- 🌲 With Tree mode, layout the timeline cards vertically in a tree like fashion.
- 📺 Auto play the timeline with slideshow mode.
- 🖼️ Display Images & Videos in the timeline with ease.
- ⌨ Keyboard accessible.
- ⚡ Data driven API.
- 🎨 Customize colors with ease.
- 💪 Built with Typescript.
- 🎨 Styled with emotion.
- Embed images and videos in the timeline with ease.
- Revamped navigation control.
- Improved slideshow experience.
- Overall UX enhancements.
Horizontal is the default mode of the component.
Both images and videos can be easily embedded in the timeline. The component is smart enough to automatically hide/disable the images and videos when they are not in the visible area of the containing element.
Slideshow now shows a decreasing progressbar indicating the timeleft on a timeline card. The Slideshow can be quickly paused by hovering over the active item. The slideshow automatically resumes when unhovered from the timeline card.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and if you have any feedbacks or suggestions, please leave in your comments below.