TypeScript is a superset of
TypeScript has come to stay, the market demand is increasing and the community is amazing.
In this post, I'll share some of the places where you can find educating content to help you learn faster.
- Typescript Docs - all of the basic things you need and beyond. This is the one-stop place you'd need throughout your journey.
- The Typescript handbook - The handbook provides you with a strong understanding of concepts and topics in Typescript
- FreeCodeCamp's Typescript in 5 mins - Samples a brief overview and introductions into data-types and classes.
- Your Friendly Guide - An elaborate introduction into the world of Typescript. Valentino Gagliardi takes a bit of a deep dive into the primary concepts around Typescript.
- Typescript for Beginners by RayRay - If you want to fast-forward into the nicer things with simplicity and clarity, read this. Enums, functions, interfaces and many more were succinctly presented.
Typescript Fundamentals - John Papa breaks it all down, start here for a deep understanding of the Typescript fundamentals.
Understanding Typescript - 2020 Edition - This course by Maximilian Schwarzmüller will get you grounded.
This Course takes you from the very Basics and its most important Feature (Types!) to the point where you're able to use TypeScript in any of your Projects. ReactJS Projects included! -
Typescript Masterclass - Created by the
Angular Universityis aimed at giving you all the tools you need to create your own Typescript projects from start to finish - like a Pro.
Typescript: The Complete Developer Guide  - Stephen Grider is all about the mastery, you'd find complex topics simplified and accessible. What's more, you have many projects to build and solidify your learning.
Composition vs Inheritance? You'll understand it. Build your own web framework? You'll do it. Typescript with React/Redux? It's here! -
- Ultimate Courses: Master Typescript - This awesome course by Todd Motto will give you new and exciting approaches to mastering Typescript.
This course is currently selling at a discount. Grab it now
- The NetNinja on Typescript
- Fireship with Typescript the Basics
- Maximilian on Learn Typescript from scratch
- Typescript Crash Course with Traversy
- Introduction to Typescript by Codingtech
- Goalkicker - Typescript Book 2
- Typescript Deep Dive
- Essential Typescript - Beginner to Pro
- Effective Typescript
- Typescript on Discord
- Official Typescript Community page
Typescript is powerful, sometimes is looks dirty, the tooling and setup may seem painful initially, but the challenges it addresses make it worth the effort. So why do you use Typescript in your code?
I'd really love to know... comment in the section below.