In my previous post, we already knew how much jboss-eap-7.1 will eat up your memory by default ( no deployment ). Now time to see how simple deployment spring boot hello world will eat up our memory inside JBOSS.
- jboss eap 7.1 ( duh )
- create a simple hello world spring mvc
- deploy it into already running jboss eap
- monitor the visual vm for increase of memory usage
- hey this war have bunch of library & class need to be load
- object creation causing increase in heap size
- what if we deploy another war inside same jboss instance?
- what if this new war shared same library with the previous war?