Peerlist recently turned one, and we are so excited! We have decided to organise many community-focused online events, contests, and much more to celebrate this. This is our way of appreciating the community we have. And we are kicking off this celebration with our first writing contest!
- Write an article about Peerlist - mention your Peerlist profile in the article.
- Publish it on any blogging platform like Hashnode, DEV, Medium or self-hosted.
- Share the link to the article on social media, and don’t forget to tag Peerlist in the post.
- Submit your article here
- The article should have a minimum of 3 minutes read (~600 words).
- A link to your Peerlist profile should be present in the article.
- Post the article and share the link on your social media, like Twitter and LinkedIn. Don’t forget to tag us in the post. And submit the link to your article in this form.
About Peerlist: Write about how Peerlist has helped you showcase your work.
Thoughts on Peerlist: Explain what you love the most about Peerlist, any feature explanation etc.
Peerlist Stories: Since most of you have seen Peerlist growing from scratch, what have you been thinking about Peerlist for this whole time?
Professional Networking: What is an ideal Professional Network according to you, and how is Peerlist aligning itself with it? What are the things you would love to see in Peerlist?
Ninja: Other than these, any other excellent use case that we forgot to cover, but you would love to mention that about Peerlist.
- Submission deadline: 25th September 2022
- Winner announcement: 30th September 2022
PS: Submit your article as early as possible 😉
- The winner of this challenge will get Keychron Wireless Mechanical Keyboard!
- The top 10 articles will get a Peerlist swag box and get featured on the Peerlist blog and Peerlist Newsletter, which more than 10k people read!