Building a multi-vendor marketplace allows you to attract sellers to sell on your online store and provide your customers with multiple options to purchase products from different vendors. Here you can follow the laravel ecommerce marketplace user guide to easily setup your marketplace.
Laravel Multi-Vendor Marketplace Live Demo
Laravel is one of the popular web frameworks in today's scenario by which you can create the marvellous web application. Bagisto is an opensource laravel e-commerce application that offers laravel multi-vendor marketplace extension to set up your marketplace.
Laravel multi-vendor marketplace extension is one of the cheapest marketplace module available as of today that can be used with bagisto which can be easily customised according to your needs. The laravel marketplace extension offers the following features:
- Separate Seller/Vendor Profile with a dedicated Shop URL.
- Manage Seller Branding by providing the banner, social links and SEO friendly URLs for their shop.
- Product Search by Seller/Vendor on Vendor Panel.
- Separate view for seller's product collection.
- Seller's feedback and interactive review system with the star rating.
- Dedicated seller dashboard to view income, payouts, order details, latest comments, and reviews.
- Proper check on Stock availability.
- Admin can set global commission for the seller.
- Vendor/Seller can be Enabled/Disabled by Admin
- Product Approval by Admin
- Special pricing available for Sellers with date filter.
- Attractive landing page with top sellers and their associated top products.
- The seller can edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, and the shop information.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-left Hebrew and Arabic).
- The seller can edit or delete products from their dashboard.
- Once an order is completed, an admin can create a “Payout” for the seller.
- Admin has the option to generate invoice and ship the product.
- Sellers can maintain everything transparent between them and customers by displaying return & shipping policy and providing shop description
- The Seller can add multiple images of the product.
- The seller can check total sales as made, total payout and remaining payout as done from Admin end.
- Functionality to either create New Product or provide own details on the existing product.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- Admin can delete or update Seller's profile and products.
Top comments (3)
Mobile payment website just like PayPal, I need the demo pls kindly notify me through my email email@example.com
You missed Laraship Marketplace, the #1 Laravel Marketplace platform :)
I will check on that too.