I have just installed Manjaro Linux for a few days, and loved it.
- Xfce is the default desktop environment
- GRUB more beautiful by default
- Proprietary drivers are no hassle
- Even deciding the partitions, or swap, is no hassle. (But it chose ext4 rather than btrfs.)
The last time I tried several distros was some ten years ago, like OpenSuSE, Fedora, Sabayon, Elementary, but never Arch or Manjaro.
I also noticed several different things
- AUR git repositories: I started with
pamac, but later learnt about
- I found this guide.
Otherwise, I can install all I wanted.