Not many people know how feature packed Gitlab is. Which is why I'm launching a new course this summer on Gitlab's CI/CD service!
This course will help you get started with Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment all on Gitlab's free plan.
Topics I'll be covering:
- Overview of Gitlab CI/CD
- Understanding Stages during a build
- Creating your first CI/CD script
- Publishing and downloading Artifacts
- Deploying your application with Gitlab
- BONUS: Hosting your own Docker image on Gitlab's Registry service
Sign up for the email list: https://gitlab.courses.owenconti.com.
I'll also be previewing various lessons of the course on my YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/owenconti.
If you have ideas on anything else you'd like to see me cover, please let a comment down below!