It's time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
In the last week we worked on the time-series API, the Karaf CLI, gRPC, CIDR classification rules, SNMP informs, the topology UI, and more.
- Patrick continued his work on a new time-series API.
- Chandra did more work on cleaning up gRPC RPC/sink support.
- Ronny updated the Docker and config-tester documentation.
- Markus worked on adding CIDR notation format support to the filter classification rule engine.
- Bonnie did more cleanup and improvements to documentation formatting.
- Chandra fixed SNMP inform handling to use a persistent engine ID.
- Jesse continued to work on refactoring our Karaf CLI commands into a unified
- Chandra worked on switching netflow serialization to use protobuf instead of BSON for performance reasons.
- Markus fixed display of the geolocation info panel in the topology UI.
- I worked on adding
The next OpenNMS release day is March 3rd, 2020.
There will be more details as we continue to work on issues, but currently it is expected we'll put out releases on all supported:
- Horizon 25.2.1
- Meridian 2017.1.21
- Meridian 2018.1.16
- Meridian 2019.1.4
OpenNMS Training - Moonachie, New Jersey - March 23rd through 27th, 2020
The OpenNMS Group will be offering training at SecureWatch 24 Fusion Center in Moonachie, New Jersey the week of March 23rd. 8 seats are available, and the deadline for signing up is March 16th.
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
- ALEC-83: Deadlock in ALEC causes OpenNMS to hung
- NMS-11840: Docker artifact from build system
- NMS-11917: Prepare build environment with docker enabled build agent
- NMS-11926: Name convention for Docker name tag
- NMS-11931: Develop docker built environment
- NMS-11956: Docker image build from YUM for CentOS 6.6
- NMS-11997: Deploy docker image to DockerHub
- NMS-12024: Trigger docker build from Bamboo develop branch as build stage
- NMS-12029: Docker image build from YUM for CentOS 6.6 including Postgres 9.3
- NMS-12372: Add gRPC support for IPC between Minion & OpenNMS
- NMS-12445: Integrate the new Graph Service API with the OpenNMS Integration API
- NMS-12473: Cannot process SNMPv3 Informs due to random Engine ID associated with users
- NMS-12505: api/v2/ifservices endpoint does not expose ID and IpInterface in JSON results
- NMS-12520: Downtime model change was not updated in the docs
- NMS-12531: Topology Map does not show Geocoordinates anymore