Release 2019.1.2 is the third release in the Meridian 2019 series.
It contains a number of alarm classification bug fixes and performance improvements, flow enhancements, and more.
- possible issue in JCIFS Monitor - contiously increase of threads - finally heap dump (Issue NMS-12407)
- Wrong links in the Help/Support page (Issue NMS-12418)
- Classification Engine reload causes OOM when defining a bunch of rules (Issue NMS-12429)
- Cannot define a specific layer in topology app URL (Issue NMS-12431)
- Classification UI: Error responses are not shown properly (Issue NMS-12432)
- Classification Engine: The end of the range is excluded, which is not intuitive (Issue NMS-12433)
- Ticket-creating automations are incorrectly enabled by default (Issue NMS-12439)
- Enable downtime model-based node deletion to happen when unmanaged interfaces exist (Issue NMS-12442)
- Improve alarmd Drools engine performance by using STREAM mode (Issue NMS-12455)