Release 2018.1.12 is a small update to 2018.1.11 that fixes a number of (mostly UI) bugs.
The codename for 2018.1.12 is Hurricane Force.
- “Graph all” fails with ‘Request Header Fields Too Large’ error (Issue NMS-8712)
- No class found exception in OSGi for org.osgi.service.jdbc.DataSourceFactory (Issue NMS-9341)
- Updating external lists referenced by include-url requires restart OpenNMS (Issue NMS-10071)
- Telephone PIN Field in User Details is Misplaced (Issue NMS-10073)
- Cannot change the type of a scheduled outage (Issue NMS-12255)
- Short outages are not visible in Availability-Bar (Issue NMS-12262)
- vmwarereqtool freezes and never return to the prompt after is executed (Issue NMS-12265)
- On the scheduled outage UI, the day is displayed as null for weekly schedule (Issue LTS-233)
- Using special characters on the scheduled outages name breaks the UI (Issue LTS-234)