I am pleased to share with you the news that I have received the official title of Angular GDE. This gives new opportunities, but with it comes with even greater responsibility.
What is GDE? Google Developers Experts is a global network of tech experts, influencers, and influencers who actively support developers, businesses, and tech communities by speaking at events and posting content. These professionals actively contribute to and support developer and startup ecosystems around the world, helping them create and launch innovative applications.
About 700 experts represent 18+ Google technologies around the world! In my case, this technology is Angular. The GDE title does not mean that I work with Google or that Google gave me money :) It just means that Google recognizes my expertise in Angular.
GDE is getting:
1) Google Recognition
2) Ability to communicate with Angular developers and other Google teams
3) Access to closed groups of GDE experts
4) Invitations to events (aka a trip to Google I / O)
Here are some of the things that Google noted in my work:
- I have worked with the earliest versions of Angular (2.x) (before it became popular)
- Created one of the largest Russian-speaking Angular community with more than 5 thousand developers https://t.me/angular_ru
- Together with Tinkoff, organized more than 17 Angular meetups in Moscow and the regions. I helped people with the preparation of talks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpDTAtunmHBcI6CsJoUV7ww/videos
- Co-organized the first in Russia NgGirls https://ng-girls.org/moscow-2019/
- In collaboration with JetBrains, has awarded over 20 licenses for InteliJ products among Angular developers.
- Gave more than 30 talks (including talks on Angular) https://github.com/Semigradsky/events/blob/master/speakers.md#by-the-count-of-talks-more-than-one
- Made (with the help of the community) the Russian-language Angular documentation https://angular24.ru/
- Developed a fairly popular plugin (more than 1700 developers have already installed it) for automatic refactoring of Angular components https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=obenjiro.arrr
- Author of Russian-language articles on Medium https://medium.com/@obenjiro
- Author of Russian-language articles on Habr https://habr.com/ru/users/obenjiro/posts/
- The author of the Russian-language Telegram channel https://t.me/obenjiro_notes
- Author of the English-language Twitter blog https://twitter.com/obenjiro
- Author of English-language articles on dev.to https://dev.to/obenjiro
But I do not plan to stop there. Already now I am actively working on improving the quality of the Russian-language Angular documentation, developing Granula (an alternative Runtime for Angular) and Reagain (a tool for static analysis of the code base). I will also do my best to enlarge Angular community and make it soft and fluffy for everyone :)