Hi! I graduated from Informatics Engineering degree and right now looking for a job while brushing up my coding skills. Here found a lot of QA job vacancies and actually curious about what actually need to be learned. This is the job desc of Junior QA from the vacancies :
- Conduct preparation for SIT and UAT (prepare test plan/strategy, test scenario including negative and positive flow, test data, test environment, sign off, closure and all related documents)
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders (user and other CoE team member) for testing related activities
- Ensure testing activities is executed according timeline
- Ensure quality of delivered process (zero failure) based on defined requirement
- Actively monitor and report testing progress to stakeholders and defects/issues found during the execution of the automated test
How to prove that I can do all of this?