Table Of Contents
* Why I took this step?
* How long did it take?
* Skills I have gained?
* Course material I learned so far?
* How to get the certification for free?
* My Accomplishment:
Why I took this step?
I have set a goal for getting Certified as an Azure Developer Associate and although the Azure Fundamentals is optional, its ideal for people like me who are just beginning to work with Azure.
How long did it take?
It took me between 2-3 weeks to get ready for the exam and I honestly took my time. I dedicated 1-2 hrs daily with a few days of exception and focused more towards hands on learning.
Skills I have gained?
- Cloud Data
- Cloud Networking
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Storage
Course material I learned so far?
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Cloud Computing Models
- Cloud Advantages including CAPEX vs OPEX considerations
- Azure Regions, Geographies, Availabilty Zones/Sets, Region Pairs
- Management Groups, Subscriptions, Resource Groups and Resources
- Hands on azure portal overview
- Azure compute including VMs, Containers, App Service, Severless Computing and Event Grids
- VM networking,NSG, Firewall, Load balancing, Private and Public IP
- Azure storage options, Storage Replication, Azure Databases, Azure Migration, Express Route and VPN
- Azure IOT(Hub & Central), Sphere, Synapse Analytics, Databrick, HDInsight, machine learning, Cognitive Services, Bot and Devops
- Azure Tags, Policy, Locks, ARM and Blueprints
- Azure Compliance including GDPR, HIPPA, ISO and NIST CSF
- Azure Compliance, Advisor, Monitor, Service Health, Privacy Statements, Trust Center and Compliance Manager and Cloud shared responsibility
- Azure Security, Identity and Access, AD, SSO, Role base access control, DDOS, Sentinal and Encryptions
- Azure Pricing and SLA
- a few more I must have forgotten 😥😥
How to get the certification for free?
Actual Price 💲💲
The exam costs 99 USD and varies for different countries
The Free Path ✌
1) Visit Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Days and register for Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals
2) ATTEND THE VIRTUAL TRAINING
3) After completion you will receive an email with instructions on scheduling your exam with 100% discount
4) That's it 👍
The 2 day training is not going to be enough for everyone and like me some of you would need to take out more time and prep for the exam.
- Try attempting free online practice exams and once you are confident enough then schedule your exam
Top comments (0)