I used to wonder how important it was to have individual pages versus a single scroll site. After learning how the DOM worked, I realized that pages are better for search engine indexing.
A functional contact page usually has:
- A form where visitors can message you
- An email address
- Your social media handles
- Your business location (or at least your country)
- Necessary information including hours of operation
- Any other form of contact
This contact page is simple and responsive for mobile. Check out the code below.
I love learning and connecting. If you have any tips to share, please comment below or reach out on Twitter
If you haven't checked out the previous parts of "Building a Blog", check out parts 1, 2, and 3: